How We Do It
East Boca Tackle succeeds through volunteers and community support via sponsorships and donations. Our legal entity, Boca Raton Youth Sports, Inc. is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization. We are managed by a board of volunteer directors who make decisions for the league.
What Do We Do With Sponsorship Dollars?
- Provide scholarships to underprivileged players.
- Purchase equipment.
- Cover league operating expenses such as referee fees, field fees, equipment storage and insurance.
What Do Sponsors Get?
- Recognition at team events via banners, signs and announcements.
- Recognition via links on our website and through social media.
- A Tax deduction (Federal Tax ID# 45-4973518).
How Can You Help?
We welcome support in many forms. We accept volunteer’s time, unique skills (photography, web services, marketing, etc.) as well as financial donations.
Current Sponsorship Levels
- Corporate Sponsor – $5,000
- League Sponsor – $2,500
- Team Sponsor – $1,500
- Angel Sponsor- $500
If you can help, please click the link below to make your online donation. The kids you help will cherish the memories your donations create. Checks can be made out to “Boca Raton Youth Sports, Inc.”.
Boca Raton Youth Sports, Inc.
21218 St. Andrews Blvd. #232
Boca Raton, FL 33433